Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Rebel Krown Radio: Meet ELUS aka Kind Genius (1/3 of TRIBORO NYC)

Oh I cannot lie, it feels so good to be back!!! My trip overseas to see my cousin get married was amazing.  I stayed at a hotel built into the side of a castle.  Ya know the UK is just like NYC, only the people have accents.  Driving on the other side of the road was horribly terrifying, but it was an adventure and it felt good to see all my family and friends from the other side of the pond.

Check out this pic of me in my snazzy tux:


Anyway what a good time, but onto today's show.  I have Underground Award winning Rapper, voice over actor, engineer, emcee; he is 1/3 of the NYC Rap Trio "TRIBORO NYC"....Elus.

We sit down and have a great convo about how he got started in the biz, how he ended up on music choice narrating a documentary about rap, and what the future holds for him and his group.

We play Black, White, Other and......wait for it.......Elus has a rap battle with the one and only Loop.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW <-------------

Please enjoy the show.
If you need one of the best engineers in the business, contact Elus by going to his website
www.signmycheck.com
Youtube Channel
youtube.com/user/TriboroNYC
Twitter: @kindgenius

I'll be performing at Carolines on Broadway on Aug 25th, plz come out and support.  It will be a good time.
Call in advance to make a reservation and its only $5 with a 2 drink min.
Thank you all for your support, big things are coming.
Thanks for listening, and remember...if you like it, LIKE IT!!!! Tell a friend.


Check out my DJ site w/mixtapes : www.rebelkrown.com
follow me on instagram: @djbigkevhd
follow me on twitter: @djbigkevhd
subscribe to the podcast on iTunes: Rebel Krown Radio
download the mobile app on iTunes/Google Play: Rebel Krown Music



No comments:

Post a Comment