Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Rebel Krown Radio: Meet Joel "No Nickname Needed" Vasquez

I'm sorry peeps, I know I been slow with the updates to the show, but I have been extremely busy.  I have been working with some extremely talented comedians collectively known as Different Shades of Comedy.  More recently we worked on a sketch called "Black to the Future" featuring Ebro Darden (The Morning Show on Hot 97, and This is Hot 97 on VH-1).


It was real cool of Ebro to come thru to help us out.  He was cool to work with and had some jokes on ya boy.  Shoutout to Kenny Warren (center in red shirt) AKA The Average Black Man, for bringing all these up and coming funny people together.  You can check out more of Kenny Warren's work on his Youtube page by clicking here.

Anyway, on to this weeks show, featuring a friend of mine Joel Vasquez.  He's been an MMA fighter for a while now, and has an interesting backstory.  Those of you who have been sleeping under the idiot rock and don't know, MMA stands for Mixed Martial Arts.  It combines multiple fighting styles into one discipline.  I have been training for awhile in it at Brooklyn Mixed Martial Arts.  


Joel and I have a great chat about nicknames for fighters, terrible B-Movies and more on this week's episode of Rebel Krown Radio.  Listen by Clicking Here ----> This Week's Episode

Remember to follow me on twitter/instagram: @djbigkevhd
and check the website: www.rebelkrown.com
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes: Rebel Krown Radio
Download the mobile app: Rebel Krown Music


No comments:

Post a Comment